Quantity Discounts for Businesses, Teams & Organizations
Our engraved products are perfect for a team events (awards or end of season banquets), corporate gifts (Holiday or award parties) or youth activities (church groups, summer camps, etc.). Engrave names, dates, logos, mascots, and more on any of our quality products. We can create a completely custom product through our manufacturing partners, engrave products available on our website, or custom engrave something you send to us. No matter how many items you need, or what you need engraved, we are dedicated to creating an awesome experience for you and your organization. Contact Brandon our group specialist directly at 801-709-0537 or use our contact page to get started.
We engraved 15 unique key chains for a track and field team in for their end of season banquet.
COMPANIES WE’VE ENGRAVED FOR
This soccer team had a party where they came up with their team slogan and we engraved it on 18 black dog tags.
Use the form below to start your creation and receive a custom quote. Let us know about your company or group and the project you’d like to start.
Our friendly, dedicated service team will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the quality of your order and the price. So, go ahead and make that company Christmas party, bridal shower, family camping trip, (insert epic group adventure here) the best one yet.
How long does a bulk order take?
Great question. Tough answer. We will do everything we can to make sure you get your item on time for that big event. There are a few factors that determine the turnaround time of a bulk project. Here are a few scenarios.
- Completely custom – If you want to create a completely custom item, from concept to delivery can take roughly 6-8 weeks. If you want something engraved on that custom piece, during the manufacturing process, we will prepare the engraving design and schedule the project in advance so we can be ready to engrave as soon as the item arrives from the manufacturer.
- An EngraveCo product – Items that we stock can be engraved and shipped in 2-3 business days. If you need something sooner, we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Something you send in – We have found that this depends primarily on how quickly you can get the item to us. If it’s something you have in your hand right now and can ship today, it’ll take a few days to get to us, 2-3 business days for us to engrave, then shipping time back to you.
How is a bulk order price determined?
The main factors we use to calculate bulk pricing are:
- Quantity of items ordered – The more items we engrave for you, the better the pricing.
- The complexity of engraving – An engraving that is more complex – a picture of the bride and groom on a wine glass, for example, will take more time to engrave on our machines, opposed to a simple logo engraved on a lapel pin.
- Size of the item to be engraved – A smaller pendant necklace is easier handle and requires less engraving time than a large wall plaque, for example. Shipping is also more costly for large or fragile items.
- Time frame to complete the project – We are able to rush orders, for a small fee. It’s easier to rush small, simple orders than it is large items with complex engraving.
Can I see a sample of my product before you engrave the rest?
Absolutely. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the engraving before it arrives at your company banquet. We can create prototypes, mock-ups, samples and send them to you (physically, or via email) before we begin the project.
Is there anything you can’t engrave?
We can’t engrave PVC as it emits toxic gas when exposed to laser (don’t ask). Large items bigger than 30″ may require additional costs.
I don’t know what I want, can you help me?
Our creative team is AWESOME. Tell us a little bit about your organization, the gathering, gift, or gala you’re putting together and we’ll come up with something you’ll go gaga over. We have lots of great experience. Give us some basic details and we’ll do the rest. We’re like the Cake Boss of engraving!
I don’t have the graphics or images I want to be engraved, can you help?
We can design or recreate basically anything. Our graphic designers are amazing.
Can you engrave copyrighted text or logos?
We can engrave copyrighted logos (the Nike Swoosh for example) if we have written permission from the copyright holder (the Nike corporation).
Do I have to pay before you start the project, or when it’s finished?
Custom orders must be paid in full after final approval, prior to production.
I’m in Utah, can I drop something off / pick it up?
Sure! We love working with local customers.